PRINTABLE: WEEKLY MEAL PLANNER



Happy Monday!! One of the ways that helps me ease into the week is meal planning. I am a person who does best when they have a routine and lists (my rising sign is Virgo after all). Meal planning cuts out the headache and arguments around the topic of "what's for dinner?". It also also allows for meal prepping which is helpful when you're busy, have kids to tend to, have a pet that requires just as much attention as a human, etc. I also found that I save so much more money when I meal plan. 

Rainbow Weekly Meal Planner


So this week I am happy to share with you the rainbow weekly meal planner. I hope these cheerful colors bring you joy as you plan out your week! Just click on the planner caption. It will open into a new tab for easy printing. Happy meal planning! 

Comments